• This forum is currently in Read-Only mode and will not accept new threads, posts or responses.

To Sign Up for the New Forum, click here: https://www.cco.us/cco-forum/

Next CCO Coding course

kayal

Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
When does the next CCO coding class start and can a student take it along with your Medical Terminology? Will the 2012 Carol Buck text and workbook be ok to use if your next course starts early 2013? Also, would it be ok to use the 2013 manuals from AAPC if a student already has them? Thanks.

Laureen

Queen Instructor
Staff member
Administrator
Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CCO Club Member
CCO Support Staff
MTA Student
ICD-10-CM Student
PPM Student (CPPM®)
FBC Student (CPC-H®)
Hi Kayal,

The courses are all at your own pace and you start when you want. We do have a combo promotion going on now for the medical terminology & anatomy course PLUS the coding course https://www.cco.us/course-bundles/

Ruth Sheets

CCO Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CCO Club Member
CCO Support Staff
MTA Student
ICD-10-CM Student
PPM Student (CPPM®)
FBC Student (CPC-H®)
The textbooks are included with the course. The 2013 Carol Buck text will be used when it is available. It is perfect that you have the 2013 manuals because you will need them for the certification exam when you take it in 2013. :)

kayal

Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
I am considering enrolling in the CCO PBC Course, probably combining it with your other courses. Is there an expiration date for the special you have for paying for the courses over several payments? Please let me know. Thank you.

Margie

Margaret Rinaldi, CPC-A
Blitzer
CCO Club Member
ICD-10-CM Student
I am most definitely interested in the Practicode, I will definitely be trying to get that along with the mini ICD-10 boot camp or blitz videos with Laureen. I just found out Friday that I finally passed my CPC exam two Saturdays ago!!!! When I say finally, I mean it.....that was my 4th and finial try because I was about to give up for awhile. I owe everything to CCO and especially Laureen, I could not have made it if I had not invested in the Blitz videos and mock exams and a few other suggested items!!! Isn't she just incredible???? I have never been so excited about my future before and now here I find myself looking at where my strong points are so that I can try to take the specialty exam for that! Then I find that after spending so much time with Laureen on the Blitz videos that if I had more knowledge, I would love to be an instructor. Who would have ever thought, not me that's for sure! I just wanted to shout out to everyone to say, "Thank you all for being the special people that are, sharing your knowledge and your tips with each other and myself as well. I feel honored to be apart of CCO, I am looking forward to my future endeavors with all of you, because I know that if I have people like you beside me, anything is possible. Thank you, and best of luck to all of you in all you wish to persue.

Ruth Sheets

CCO Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CCO Club Member
CCO Support Staff
MTA Student
ICD-10-CM Student
PPM Student (CPPM®)
FBC Student (CPC-H®)
Margie, Reading your message is a fabulous way to start off my week! Thank you for sharing your thoughts about CCO. And sincere congratulations on passing your CPC exam!!! Best wishes in your endeavors!